New Digital Scanner brings more benefits than just patient comfort
With the revamp of our practice comes a revamp of the technology we provide patients too. We’re excited to announce that we now offer the iTero® intraoral digital scanner for those who are interested in and/or are going through Invisalign treatment with us.
What does this mean to you? The new scanner provides quick and painless impressions without the inconvenience and discomfort of the gooey impression molds frequently still used at other dental practices. I think we’ve all been there – having to spread our smiles wide to have a messy mold shoved into our mouth, and that horrible taste that stays with you for the rest of the day! With the iTero scanner this type of experience is completely eliminated.
Some other benefits patients will realize with the new scanner include:
- The digital scan is included as part of our free consultation appointment. This means patients can take advantage of the scanner before they have even committed to Invisalign treatment.
- The digital scan can display a patient’s potential before and after results within minutes. This helps patients quickly visualize what the end product will look like following their Invisalign treatment.
- The digital scan enables us to achieve intraoral impressions in half the time as traditional methods.
- The impressions are sent digitally, so patients’ Invisalign trays can be made in half the time – just under two weeks vs. a month.
- The digital scanner is incredibly accurate. This generates better fitting and more precise trays, so patients have a more comfortable experience throughout their Invisalign treatment.
To learn more about the digital scanner, Invisalign treatment, or to set up a free consultation contact us at 425.392.4600.